We all have our own unique difficulties, and simultaneously, we have the desire for more peace, health, and a sense of wellbeing. Sometimes, we need to be fully heard in the right way. Maybe we need a unique perspective to help us see in a new way. Often, we need a trustworthy companion on the healing journey, someone who can put us at ease, accept all of who we are without judgement, and help us live into what we know is possible for ourselves.
Spiritual counseling and healing with me will help you deepen your relationship with yourself, heal and integrate what you’re facing in your life, and start manifesting more of the freedom, peace and wholeness that is waiting to be brought forth from within you.
If you’re ready to work through your suffering, begin healing on all levels of your being (emotionally, physically, and spiritually), and access more of the fulfillment and abundance you’re seeking, then I’m here to help you do it.
Contact me today for a spiritual counseling and healing session to get started.
Are You Struggling With Issues Related to Any of the Following?
- Personal identity
- Self judgement/self-acceptance
- Life purpose
- Life transitions
- Physical health
- Difficult emotions and states of mind (grief, anger, shame, confusion, numbness, etc.)
Within the openhearted space I create for you, you can show up as you are and engage new levels of self-discovery and transformation.
What Spiritual Counseling & Healing Can Do for You
Spiritual counseling and healing isn’t talk therapy; it’s a deeply transformative experience that will awaken the healing of your emotional, physical, mental, and spiritual blocks. It will bring more freedom and joy into your life and help to unlock more of your true potential.
Rather than “trying to change,” I’ll take you through a process that gently integrates all aspects of yourself and allows a “whole” new version of you to unfold
Here are some of the things you might experience:
- A deeper understanding of your past and present difficulties from a state of self-acceptance and kindness
- An understanding of how these difficulties have shaped your ability to be fulfilled in your present life
- The ability to accept, integrate, and heal from these past issues to allow a freer creation of the present and future
- The manifestation of more of what you want in your personal and professional life by working through and integrating whatever it is that holds you back
- A cultivation of self-compassion and understanding, drawing out more of the innate wholeness that is already within you
What to Expect During a Spiritual Counseling Session
Each spiritual counseling and healing session lasts about an hour. During that time, we’ll explore what is most pertinent for you and your life right now. We’ll create the space to safely delve into whatever is most needed. This might include any of the following:
- Major stresses in your life
- Belief systems
- Health history
- Relationships with yourself, others, and the Divine
- Exploring the Unknown and your relationship to it
- Shadow work/lower self-work
- Engaging with your Higher Self/Innate Wisdom and Wholeness
- And any other issues that have an influence on your physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual well-being
The first 40-45 minutes of a session are typically spent talking, exploring what is most pertinent for you now.
The deeper root of your difficulties will emerge through this initial part of the session, at which point we will move into a more direct healing phase. In this second phase, I will work with hands-on or other healing techniques, engaging the conditions of divinity and wholeness we find in the kabbalah and other modalities, to help them manifest more fully in you and your life.
To help facilitate healing at the deepest level, I’ll be using the tools of Nondual Kabbalistic Healing (NKH), Nondual Shamanism (NDS), Pathwork teachings, intuition, and a dedication to following the thread of healing that is showing up in your life in the moment.
See if This Work is Right for You
Schedule a FREE 30-Minute Consultation!